• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

hone

150cc
Yeah they look awesome! I planned on getting one until the 91'' Extra came out. I might go back to my original plan though and get the Edge. I think the Extra or upcoming Yak would fit my flying style a little better but they won't fit in my car better ahah

I had a little fun today with the 78'' Extra and 64'' MXS. I can squeeze them both in my car. I don't have to take the cowl off but i had it off to work on my choke setup.

View attachment 6138View attachment 6139

Feral

Yeah they look awesome! I planned on getting one until the 91'' Extra came out. I might go back to my original plan though and get the Edge. I think the Extra or upcoming Yak would fit my flying style a little better but they won't fit in my car better ahah

I had a little fun today with the 78'' Extra and 64'' MXS. I can squeeze them both in my car. I don't have to take the cowl off but i had it off to work on my choke setup.

Hone you need a F250 bro

SnowDog

I stand in awe of your packing abilities...humbly admitting you are in a different class entirely. :D
I consider these photos a personal challenge to see what I can fit in my Nissan Sentra!

hone

150cc
I stand in awe of your packing abilities...humbly admitting you are in a different class entirely. :D
I consider these photos a personal challenge to see what I can fit in my Nissan Sentra!
It's not too hard. If i take off one of the stabs on the Extra i can fit another small plane too.
Hone you need a F250 bro

Yeah i definitely could use something bigger aha

Had a great morning huckin my MXS. Made a little video but it gets blurry a few times. Around 4 minutes the phone that's filming got a text so it makes a loud sound, might want to turn the volume down. It is in HD though :D [video=youtube;E9pNnWs0SkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pNnWs0SkM[/video]