• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Yes Sir... Maybe I'll even sell my MXS to get another 60" Edge... I've always been able to fly Edges the best!

I hear that, my 60" Edge is pure joy. I finally locked in a crankshaft/lomcevak now and it's crazy. I love my 87" Extra but I sometime wonder what the it would have been like with a DA-60 Edge.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I hear that, my 60" Edge is pure joy. I finally locked in a crankshaft/lomcevak now and it's crazy. I love my 87" Extra but I sometime wonder what the it would have been like with a DA-60 Edge.

Lets get together again after mine is done. It'll have my EME-60 from my 89 Slick, so it'll have a little less power than the DA, but it'll be close. I'll let you fly it :D

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Looking for Xoar electric 15x7s? Anyone?

Also, good single lipo size for my 78 extra gas? I have one 2S 3000 mAh. Having a hard time finding that size.
Thanks

Feral

Awesome news!
Looks like the 88" Edge is back in stock as well: order placed!

I'll be doin the same bro. After seeing Rogers 91" extra fly my china special Extra just don't cut it anymore I need something that I can confidently learn on not something that I have to fight to stop it snapping out on me. Bring on the edge!!!!!!!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'll be doin the same bro. After seeing Rogers 91" extra fly my china special Extra just don't cut it anymore I need something that I can confidently learn on not something that I have to fight to stop it snapping out on me. Bring on the edge!!!!!!!!

That's awesome! Do they have any left at DA AUS?

Feral

Yep Rog didn't quite clean them out. They have EXP's I just hope they have them in the red/whit/blue scheme I'm looking at $1000 shipped for the airframe I've got 90% of the gear needed in my china Extra. My 70cc twin is a beast hopefully the cowl on the Edge is around the 12" wide mark so I can fit the 70 in it without cutting too much if not I might just hang the cylinders out the side of the cowl or wait for the DLE 60 single