• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I have come to the decision that everybody needs a 104 Extra.

[video=youtube;aQrtKo7CDzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQrtKo7CDzw[/video]

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have come to the decision that everybody needs a 104 Extra.

[video=youtube;aQrtKo7CDzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQrtKo7CDzw[/video]

Nice wheel landing on top of all the rest of course. Gotta get some dual on those riffle rollers and flip outs!
BTW. "Everyone needs a 104..." You know where I live, just drop one off anytime. I'll leave the garage open. Lol

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Looks like a bit of a beast Cody

It is! The power is insane and the plane begs to be flown hard.

Nice wheel landing on top of all the rest of course. Gotta get some dual on those riffle rollers and flip outs!
BTW. "Everyone needs a 104..." You know where I live, just drop one off anytime. I'll leave the garage open. Lol

Thanks! The wheel landing actually makes for a shorter roll-out as it puts more pressure on the mains.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
That's awesome! Do they have any left at DA AUS?

cheaky bugger.....

they still got plenty of airframes up there.

Ive still got the 88 edge to build, but seriously thinking another da60 or da70 for it instead of electric!!

Feral

Go the 70!!!!!! The 88 is ordered I'll run all the gear outa the extra I have even if the heads hang out the side of the cowl

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Did DA check it was the EXP version if your getting the red/white/blue version?

I presume you are gonna get a nice little USA flag to stick on the cowl and all that!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
cheaky bugger.....

they still got plenty of airframes up there.

Ive still got the 88 edge to build, but seriously thinking another da60 or da70 for it instead of electric!!

I am a cheaky bugger! Mine shipped on Monday, so I may have it by this weekend!!! :)

Mines getting an EME-60, Hitec HS-7955's, spektrum powersafe... and SMOKE! :D