• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

I spoke with Ian from DA today as well. And yep it ain't left yet.

I guess we play the waiting game and gives me more time to save the brass to spend up when it gets here and unpacked.

Am staring down the barrel at the 91" extra DA60 piped plus the 88 edge for my electric setup and of course the much anticipated 64" MXS.

Gonna be quite a car load to bring back home, or something like $700 worth of freight if I get it all shipped.

I reackon I could twiddle my thumbs 941.2 billion times by the time it gets to my door I'm hangin out like a redfern junkie mate

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey guys, since it came up in this thread I figured I'd tip you off to it... I just put a tutorial video in the 3dpedia for rolling harriers. Take a look and I hope it helps. Of course most of you guys are way better at it than my noobular skills :D

Here is a link to the 3dpedia: http://www.3drcforums.com/showwiki.php?title=The+Rolling+Harrier

The vid is in the tips section.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

ha! yea i did finish the wattaplane slick. hope to start the MXS after i fly alil bit in the morning.

would have finished it alil sooner but my boozed up and aggravating uncle with his girlfriend and her overactive kids had to stop by for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Can someone please list new EF planes coming out between now and the end of summer? Time frame if you have a good guess.

BB, just based on what DA Aus tell me is coming in the next container I would comment for you the following:

78" MXS
60" Lazer
48" Yak54

That's all that's new that I'm aware of apart from the 91" extra that the US already has.