• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale F7F Tigercat 1/4 scale

This how I decided to do the aileron control for the tigercat, unfortunately the pushrod will be slightly visible.

In the mean time , I will pursue the bevel gear system if only for my own curiosity.

On this drawing you will notice I will still use a carbon fiber torque tube running in aluminum bushing with little cross section and it will be greased using vasoline

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 330
Hi everyone, I decided I will no longer post the construction of the Tiger cat here , the interest is fading which is understandable , but if some of you would like to follow, you can join "Scale Everything airplane" on Facebook.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Some of the lack of interest may be declining membership here. So many of the good guys aren't here these days.

I'm trying something I have never tried before, cover the wings and fuselage with aluminum , What I am using is 0.011 inch, , I ordered some tiny rivets not for structural but for looks only, you can also see I tested the clear gorilla polyurethane glue, the one that doesn't expand, and I can tell you it works perfectly,

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg