• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAA Announces their rules for radio controlled aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
So, 25% is worth throwing the 75% into the same regulated basket!
Well, that 25 percent could easily be over 50 percent by the end of next summer.
fastest growing segment of our hobby ever, EVER.
Like I told you before, call some drone suppliers and order a crapload to sell from your business, may as well make some coin.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ok......I have taken off my "Billy Graham" jacket and properly folded "Old Glory" and put it back in the closet.

So Yea!........Lets make some coin:money_talks:. I happen to have a Hexcopter NIB"s......some assembly required.

Any Takers???

-Rick-

100cc
I hope it gets worked out soon. Could be a real problem for the IMAC group. The IMAC worlds in 2018 in the US could be a very boring event.

DB4SPD

30cc
My observation is that this will be joke. Way too many holes to fill. Making a 14 year old kid or an 82 year old man register himself with the FAA.
Really? No way to track who is done what when. Would take billions of $ to police. This would have to involve retailers/AMA/FAA/dads/moms/walmart/ and who knows what from China to control the sale and use of any rc flying product and who is doing it.
I forsee lawsuits flying along with me flying my models as I damn well please.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Just like a lot of things in this country the law abiding citizen is being punished for the acts of a few idiots.

Or, as friend likes to say "I screwed up, any your going to pay for it."

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just like a lot of things in this country the law abiding citizen is being punished for the acts of a few idiots.

Or, as friend likes to say "I screwed up, any your going to pay for it."

I'll start to actually be "concerned" when this corporal punishment becomes like capitol punishment. Oh! the humanity! NOT!
At least being in the service taught me how to take blame for others! :beaten:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.