Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Favorite connectors

Discussion in 'Electric Motors, ESC's, Batteries, and Chargers' started by BalsaDust, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

It's a good iron, use them for everything.

AKNick likes this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Thank you sir will be placing my order in the next couple of day for the solder iron cleaner thanks for the info. Learn something every day. Will be interested to see how it works.

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I gues I could do a quick video for you on how it works.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Hi
    Hi Ron welcome to GSN spent some in Holland going to the HTS and TH great country.

5. 2walla

2walla 50cc

i have used them all and prefer the xt plugs. app get slopoy and dont connect wellover time. Deans dont work well in low current applications and on high voltage setups get burnt when you plug in. xt 60 and the anti spark xt 90 are hard to beat..

Snoopy1 likes this.