• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Fibertech Hyperlite Slick.....sort of build thread.

Bemeson

50cc
Terry

Love the plane and the covering scheme. I hope you have it next week as I can't wait to see it in person

Brian

thelaw

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;6156 wrote: Looks great in the air. Now for my next question. When will we see The Law do a nice build thread and let Terry do all the video work while she wrings out the plane?

Been there, done that! Bill Hempel 25% clipped wing cub, DLE 55. Terry did help me with the fuel system.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
And the 5th flight....little bit-o-mixing and getting more comfortable. I may tweak my expo on the elevators, timing on elevator to rudder is getting better but still not perfect.

YouTube bastardized the quality of the second video so I'm loading it again.....

Edit agian, OK, better quality published!!!

BalsaDust

thelaw;6247 wrote: Been there, done that! Bill Hempel 25% clipped wing cub, DLE 55. Terry did help me with the fuel system.

Nice. I wish I could get my wife as into the hobby as you. In the last three years she has only been to the field with me a handful of times. A couple of days ago was the first time I have ever heard her refer to my hobby as cool and that was only because I put floats on a foamy cub I have and she thought it was cool watching it on the water.

BalsaDust

Video looks great Terry. Looks like it flys extremely well. Enjoyed hearing Lindsey Stirling with/ Lzzy Hale playing in the background of the first video. That girl can play the hell out of the violin.