• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

BalsaDust

Bartman;1032 wrote: If you click the FORUM HOME button just below the header/logo you can then scroll down to the bottom of the page and see the membership statistics. I think we're at about 325 right now.

Bart

Took the words out of my mouth. Was getting ready to say the same thing.

So does this mean a 200 when we hit 5,000? ;) It may be time to enlist my neighbors, friends, family, random people on the street into the fine art of R/C... and joining GSN of course!

BalsaDust

Freaking insane. I love this hobby, the companies that make the products we use, the people we fly and hang out with, and "Oh Yeah" this awesome new site for us all to meet and help each other out.

DA is definitely where it's at. I was thinking of building a new plane next year for myself, I think it may be a Dalton Yak because Tony is the man, and I really want one of course. It's getting incredibly easier to "let go" of another particular forum I used to visit.