Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

First Look, ARS 300 From AJ-Aircraft.com!

Discussion in 'AJ-Aircraft.com' started by Bartman, May 4, 2016.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

ok

2. Machzx

Machzx 30cc

Sutton
    im hooked !!

3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

i know how you feel

4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I have 3 DA50'S so I'm glad to see this. One of mine is just sitting on the bench right now looking for a home.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. I have other projects and I'm seriously thinking about getting one.

Now that new 50cc designs are coming out, I'm thinking the 50-70cc area might be my sweet spot.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  6. I know what you mean bro. 50-70cc is so much easier to setup, transport and store compared to the 100cc and up airframes.:way_to_go:

Notorious B.E.N. likes this.
  7. That and cheaper to replace to boot!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Need some measurements and weight please. Like the plan and have a 50 on the bench looking for a home.

9. vegasking

vegasking 70cc twin V2

10. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

AJ flew the snot out of it at Nall, that poor DA50 was hating life :(

20160513_201632.jpg

Bartman likes this.