• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FLI V at the 114th Sponsored by 3DHS and 3DRCFORUMS

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I found out today that I do have to leave on my business trip on Saturday so looks like Friday is my day. Sorry for those I will miss.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I found out today that I do have to leave on my business trip on Saturday so looks like Friday is my day. Sorry for those I will miss.

Be nice to see you again Ray, glad your work trip scheduling will at least allow for a one day visit to the FLI!

-G

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
It will be nice to meet everyone that you get to "know" via the threads on 3DRCFORUMS.

Although my flying skills are lacking I'm really looking forward to this FLI. Can you acquire skills by osmosis? It will be nice to have something that is "local" in the DFW area. Picked up my 71" Slick at the Grapevine FLI three years ago...........it's looking a bit ragged. A new canopy and some wheel pants would go a long way to restore it's luster.

B

Blucor Basher

I managed to dig up several more garage sale airframes this afternoon that are packed for FLI. A 71" Slick, a couple of 47" SHPs, a classic Aspera, and some chargers and other stuff. Also, I heard there is going to be a "Free stuff" table, so I have a big box of free stuff to donate to it. Can't wait!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I managed to dig up several more garage sale airframes this afternoon that are packed for FLI. A 71" Slick, a couple of 47" SHPs, a classic Aspera, and some chargers and other stuff. Also, I heard there is going to be a "Free stuff" table, so I have a big box of free stuff to donate to it. Can't wait!

That 71" Slick will be gone before you can blink an eye

Damn you high school. Well, my grades are what will get me planes later in life :) so enjoy Thursday and Friday while I'm at school.