• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FLI V at the 114th Sponsored by 3DHS and 3DRCFORUMS

B

Blucor Basher

OK, packing up here. Thought I should finally make this garage sale list:

NIB 103" Extra blue/yellow/white.

New, in-box. Includes a spare wing panel. Has to be sold as a GS item because the wing box cardboard was damaged and can't ride a truck. $900 OBO

-----

A Ritewing. No I don't know which one it is. 42" WS. Professionally built by Chris Klique, owner of Ritewing. He charged me $500 receiver-ready a few years ago. Uses a 4S batt, he said it was very fast. Never flown. Never had a Rx in it. Pristine. $300.

----

A classic 55" Extra 300 SHP, Red/White, NIB. Has mismatched wheel pants. $200 OBO.

----

A 72" Extra 330, NIB. Blue/yelow/white. Box is in bad shape, plane is new. $325 OBO.

-----

A carbon fiber tuned pipe, 30-35CC. New. Was very expensive. This one is a spare, don't need. $150 OBO.

----

Classic 48" Velox kit, NIB. Orange/black. $150 OBO.

---

62" Osiris, Receiver-ready. Futaba digital servos. Hacker motor. Castle ESC. Red/White. Flown exactly two flights. Set up for 5S lipo. $600 OBO

----------

Most of a Kennedy Blaster DLG kit (but no hardware, just wing, fuse, cone, and tail surfaces) $100 OBO

-----------

A few 47" SHP's (old style flat tail version) in various states.

----------

Various other ARF's, depending on what I piece together today.

...and I'm sure I'll find some more stuff, as usual.

See you guys on Thursday!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blucor Basher

Also,

I just finished a fresh 92" Edge which will should be flying all weekend, and we have decided to bring a few examples of the "unseen airplane", we hope the folks enjoy seeing them. They may even fly if the weather is good, they are the only two that exist right now.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Can't wait to see the 92" Edge and the "unseen airplane" up close and in person! Very excited!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am so excited for this week to end. I will be there Friday and can't stay through Sunday for a work trip I need to leave for. Drive safe everyone coming.

I am open to all that can help me with my 3D flying. I have a ball but I am not at the level I would like to be.

Av8r RC

50cc
Awesome! Can't wait to see the new plane.

As of right now (we all know how the weather can change) Saturday looks real promising. 6 to 8 mph winds (gusts to 13) sunny and a high of 70.

B

Blucor Basher

Ohio - I'l be glad to help with whatever, but my advice is mostly of a "do as I say, not as I do" variety. Joe, however, can show you anything you want to see.

Captain Norway

New to GSN!
It's been a while since I have posted anything, and about the same time since I have been flying as well.... Things have been getting in the way.

Anyway, the 104 is just sitting there with batteries and chargers and so on, and I am considering selling it. Thinking about getting a smaller car, so may be going down to 50cc.

At first I am looking for someone who knows what I am offering and that will pay a descent price and I can deliver at the FLI. Just putting out some feelers. There is a repair on the stab tube mount in the tail and one counterbalance after a small incident in Austin...

104 Slick
Predator 30 in spinner mount config with prop
Jeti Spin 300
Smart-Fly PE
2 x Hercules Super BEC
8 x 7955TG with SWB arms

Set up for 14s 6500 with 2 x 7s 6500 batteries for 7 minute flights. Charging setup allows charging of the flightpack in less than 10 minutes.

8 x Hyperion 7s 6500 35C
2 x Revolectrix PL8 with power supplies in case.

Anyone interrested in the whole package?

Erling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stacCUGMO0

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
We don't get out this far very often, so please introduce your selves. Seems like we know everyone on the east coast.
And hope to meet you all.