• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For the love of God!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Really not certain having the hammer dropped by her could be much fun. Then again, pain is pleasure right?

Mikeq

150cc
Flatspinjim;20628 wrote: I'm not sure having that handbag shoved up your a** would be very pleasurable. :distress:
That's not my idea of pleasure but believe me there are those who would enjoy it..[emoji33] [emoji30] [emoji14] [emoji35] [emoji54]

Mikeq

150cc
Well I just discovered that the little smiley faces generated by Tapatalk does not work..waste of time:(

Mikeq

150cc
thepamster;20452 wrote: Yes, and yes I do.

20452=13059-spiked handbag.jpg
20452=13059-spiked handbag.jpg

That thing looks like something out of a Harley leather shop...uh...I still wouldn't want to be hit with it though...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq;20653 wrote: That thing looks like something out of a Harley leather shop...uh...I still wouldn't want to be hit with it though...

Some bad ass biker dude gave it to her cuz they figured all the other rc flyers would try to take her plane. LOL

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Wow, I remember way back around post #1 when this thread was about somebody else. Now it has become about how I may use my spiked handbag to take care of any business that may need taken care of. That's awesome. Carry on. Lol.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
thepamster;20682 wrote: Wow, I remember way back around post #1 when this thread was about somebody else. Now it has become about how I may use my spiked handbag to take care of any business that may need taken care of. That's awesome. Carry on. Lol.

Two points to remember.... You're much more fun to play with than that umm....other person. And two, you have a spiked purse that we can take care of him with. LOL