• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For the love of God!

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
bob_nj;20350 wrote: OK

I give

What's the skinny on TimBle :bi_polo:
He's that Aussie dude over on the unmentionable "other site" that "thinks that he knows everything, and makes multiple posts on many threads "trying" to prove it.....it does get very annoying, especially when most of us know that he don't know chit...

anyway, I heard that he eats Kiwi, washes it down with that Fosters crap and fuggs kangaroos, so you "almost" can't blame him for his arrogance.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Flyin4fun;20688 wrote: He's that Aussie dude over on the unmentionable "other site" that "thinks that he knows everything, and makes multiple posts on many threads "trying" to prove it.....it does get very annoying, especially when most of us know that he don't know chit...

anyway, I heard that he eats Kiwi, washes it down with that Fosters crap and fuggs kangaroos, so you "almost" can't blame him for his arrogance.

Not to mention, He can't find anything positive to say, He finds fault with everything.... no matter how trivial. Constantly bitching about anything and everything.

stangflyer;20721 wrote: Not to mention, He can't find anything positive to say, He finds fault with everything.... no matter how trivial. Constantly bitching about anything and everything.

Except Merda engines, he loves those. He just doesn't like the people that got screwed over by Merda.

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer;20740 wrote: Maybe his mother didn't hold him enough when he was a baby. Just sayin'.....:winking-thumbs-up-s

Actually Tim is somewhere in South Africa...I personally never butted heads with him but I saw many who did...he is some kink of electrical engineer or at least very knowledgeable about it.. Mintor fan boy for sure and on may occasions come to bat for that failed monstrosity...He and several others would, I think, have a hard time on this site with their verbiage but in the future if this site gets as large as expected maybe not...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yeah, I read that information too. Still, why does he have to be so negative and so condescending? I dunno.....

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer;20812 wrote: Yeah, I read that information too. Still, why does he have to be so negative and so condescending? I dunno.....

I agree...but he is not alone...maybe it some kind of internet psychosis...:ambivalence:

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Excuse my ignorance, but I'm trying to get a handle on the new setup.

Just want to see if I get an email about this post.

My old notification links are dead.

What's necessary to get single spacing here also?

Thanks

Bob

thurmma

150cc
bob_nj said
Excuse my ignorance, but I'm trying to get a handle on the new setup.

Just want to see if I get an email about this post.

My old notification links are dead.

What's necessary to get single spacing here also?

Thanks

Bob
Just keep on typing and it will wrap into a single line message. If you hit the Enter key it will automatically put in a carriage return and line break. Just trying to make enough to show that the single line works until you hit the

Enter key
icon_smile.gif