• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

Ok got all cleared up with work got 5 cars to paint on in the next two days and I should leave out early Friday morning headed that way

gyro

GSN Contributor
Also for sale:

Excellent condition 3dhs 48" EPP Extra
Sunnysky 2820 motor
ZTW 50a ESC
Hitec HS-65mg x4
13 x 6.5" prop and spinner

$200 "plug and fly"

Unfortunately things have changed and I won't be able to make it. I have a funeral to attend Saturday now. I was really looking forward to getting out of this town and spending the weekend with some of my greatest friends. One more kick to the nuts this year and I just may have a full blown come apart. :facepalm:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Unfortunately things have changed and I won't be able to make it. I have a funeral to attend Saturday now. I was really looking forward to getting out of this town and spending the weekend with some of my greatest friends. One more kick to the nuts this year and I just may have a full blown come apart. :facepalm:

Hang in there Rob... Tomorrow is always better because its not today anymore.
Sorry about your friend's passing. :(

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Planes, support equipment and camping stuff packed in the camper and ready to go!

Got 27 gallons of non-ethanol 93 octane loaded for the planes and generator.

Gonna go to bed soon so I can get up at O' Dark Thirty and hit the road!

I CAN'T WAIT!

:)

SnowDog

Looking forward to seeing you there Fred...I'm leaving Chicago as soon as I'm done with parents night at my sons school. :)