• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Futaba 18SZ

Judge

70cc twin V2
Seems so.

Attachments

• 11164643_898748023499807_6387915573324050252_n.jpg
    11164643_898748023499807_6387915573324050252_n.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 353

Mikeq

150cc
Translated....Telemetry sensor for measuring the values of power, road and Temperature at 2 S.BUS servos (SV).
By simply plugging between the sensor in the power supply, the data are measured and displayed or recorded via telemetry.
By setting alarm thresholds, for example, an alarm temperature of 60 ° C, the transmitter alarm logs before a servo overheat.
For the current values you can easily infer the servo motor, as both units and linearly proportional to each other behavior.

The servo travel display and alarm setting has its practical value, you can now still be informed via telemetry over whether the landing gear is extended or not.

Awesome Judge...Futaba keeps coming up with these neat ideas to better protect your investment. Although I think they were a little late to the game on that latest receiver but better late than never.

Judge

70cc twin V2
I assume it has an SD card. That is standard for Futaba now. No word on compatibility. It reportedly has voice alets. Here are some English screen shots:

Attachments

• 18SZ-1.jpg
    18SZ-1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 18SZ-2.jpg
    18SZ-2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 375

Mikeq

150cc
I was translating the lingo in between the screenshots apparently one of the comments was from someone Chinese and they were pissed pointing out that Chinese was not one of the languages added to the language menu options. Little humorous I think and it still shows deep-seeded animosity between those two nations. Nice transmitter and I wouldn't have any problem spending the bucks for that baby.

Last edited:

emtp275

100cc
Humm I have tossed the Idea of replacing my 8supper for a few months now, I was kinda pissed when it got discontinued less than 2 months after I bought it, think I'll wait for this to make it to the shelf. Radios are becoming more like Cell Phones you have to replace every time you turn around LOL