• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gas can all done..

I got my night time ride all ready for the campfire throw down.. Lol:mask:
17323=11849-IMG_20140911_140440733.jpg
17323=11849-IMG_20140911_140440733.jpg

We have sold over a hundred of the same pumps in the last 1 1/2 years and as we know of had not had a problem.

Here is a picture of the cans we sell with the pumps mounted.

Milton

17353=11866-2 gallon 12 volts.jpg
17353=11866-2 gallon 12 volts.jpg

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
RC Extreme Power;17353 wrote: We have sold over a hundred of the same pumps in the last 1 1/2 years and as we know of had not had a problem.

Here is a picture of the cans we sell with the pumps mounted.

Milton

Thats the other pump:)

But I saw where you sell those pumps on your cans. look nice! great option for a RTF fuel can.

thurmma

150cc
Taildraggerrc;17157 wrote: Ok... Had some down time for once.:)

I am out of stock on these pumps until early this next week.

I did take the liberty of taking the head off my personal pump.

I have been using it a lot for 1.5 years now. Did start to get a leak last time I was out. The (2) o-rings on the screws were fine. they are 2mm ID.

The 1 inch o-ring around the pump head membrane was off the seal. If you have a leak check there first.

That OR if anyone has issues send me an email or call and I will pay shipping and I will rebuild free of charge.

Now that is what I call customer service!

Taildraggerrc;17403 wrote: Thats the other pump:)

But I saw where you sell those pumps on your cans. look nice! great option for a RTF fuel can.

Posted the wrong picture, can't figure out how to change it.

That one is with a Miracle pump, had nothing but problems with them.

Hope this is the right picture.

Milton

17634=11915-2 gallon 6 volt.jpg
17634=11915-2 gallon 6 volt.jpg

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
RC Extreme Power;17634 wrote: Posted the wrong picture, can't figure out how to change it.

That one is with a Miracle pump, had nothing but problems with them.

Hope this is the right picture.

Milton

Milton. Thats the right one:)

I found the miracle pump to be crap as well.. Matter of fact I don't sell many of their products anymore. Quality and tolerances are always up and down on many of their items...