• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale News Logo, Shirts, Hats

thurmma

150cc
attachment.php

Tried to upload a png with a transparent background, but when I go to add an attachment it converts it to jpg. @SleepyC can you help me out so I can add a png file for other people to use?

Bipeguy03

150cc
Bartman;7431 wrote: uberprints isn't in the plan anymore. we're making our own stash of swag and selling/shipping it ourselves. expect it to be dicked up a little at the beginning but we'll make it happen.

orders are being placed and we'll have product in hand in no time.

Any way to PRE-ORDER a T-shirt?

I'm pretty computer illiterate and had trouble getting the uberprint site to work, I was trying to get one to rock at the D.O.G.S show next weekend lol.

SleepyC

150cc
Yea sorry guys, IU thought we were gonna have to use the digital shirt maker, but Bart and I were able to pull off a real production.

Coming in a few days.

SleepyC

150cc
Tseres;8659 wrote: Sleepy. Are you bringing Swag to the Worlds? If So I want some. Let me know.

Order is in. I hope they will be done. If they are I will def have some with me.