• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-61

man oh man,, Im and on the Edge of the Cliff here found a Da 60 with 2 gallon or do I just go new gp61 on dle 61 someone make this decision for me its too tuff

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Two of those engines you listed I would Consider of the same quality with similar performance. The other is a good sport engine.

My GP-61 is getting close to three gallons now. I did two on 32-1 Penzoil Aircooled then switched to 45-1 Avenger.

The WWRC pipe has been on there for about a half gallon now... I get static 7180-7200 on the Falcon 23x9 and it has very clean spool up..

This plane weighs about 19.5 pounds fueled... Sorry for the camera lenses... I gotta figure out how to get under the lenses to clean the static build up on the inside...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdYvxaGzIP0

Really leaning toward the gp, sounds like gp warrenty is just as good as da with the just parts cost after the two years is up

I have a falcon 23x8w will that be ok to start this engine out on

gyro

GSN Contributor
Really leaning toward the gp, sounds like gp warrenty is just as good as da with the just parts cost after the two years is up

I have a falcon 23x8w will that be ok to start this engine out on

I (and Kole too) recommend a little bigger, at least a 24x8