• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Great Planes Matt Chapman Eagle 580

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
You're more than welcome to.

Already did. But Thank You! Have you flown this particular Cap??? The reason I ask is.... it would have the tendency to snap to the left with to much elevator input and snap out of elevators / harriers/ tight loop overs to a harrier and so on. Very stable to land but snappy when performing hard g maneuvers and softer stalled flight. High energy stuff
I would imagine it would have to take only the most accomplished pilots like you mentioned. But that is a tight circle of fliers. So how do you feel this plane flies???

MSColan

30cc
Already did. But Thank You! Have you flown this particular Cap??? The reason I ask is.... it would have the tendency to snap to the left with to much elevator input and snap out of elevators / harriers/ tight loop overs to a harrier and so on. Very stable to land but snappy when performing hard g maneuvers and softer stalled flight. High energy stuff
I would imagine it would have to take only the most accomplished pilots like you mentioned. But that is a tight circle of fliers. So how do you feel this plane flies???

I never flew the airplane but from what I saw is it flew heavy, because it was over 30 pounds if I remember correctly. With that heavy weight, you do have to be careful with it tip stalling in high alpha maneuvers and high g maneuvers as well.