• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Dave.... it will get better!! believe me....I know. Contrary to what people might think for the relatively small incision, this is a pretty drastic surgery...so, give it time, again...it will get better, and you know that I speak from experience... :D :D:

SteveT

Appreciate the encouragement Steve & BiG BoB !!! :thumbup: :pompom: LoL....nerves can't take a joke ! Never heard that one !! I understand they grow back an inch per month !

Manta

70cc twin V2
Man the hurricane got crazy wind this weekend so far and it aint even the weekend! Vyper and 71 slick out huckin tho. Mxs throwing down and stryker. 19 mph gusts.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Night flying florida wings in action tonite in cochran, Ga. Woot! Wind died down late this evening so we threw down 3d gangham style. :) hay bail got a rudder bump by my 65 vyper and lived woohoo!! Hope some of u guys are flying some this weekend too

Manta

70cc twin V2
Think the wind is down this morning still but not for long i bet. Need to get up and go eat then fly before it gets 30 mph predicted gusts. Ugg. Night time action was fun tho.

SnowDog

Cold and windy here too. not flying today :(

Wow go figure....49 degrees and 10mph winds and sunny skies...PERFECT flying weather for Chicago in October/November!

Got to fly my 30cc Su-26 today and also my 65" Vyper...SUPER FUN flights on the Vyper...lowest and slowest KE I've done so far! Also low inverted pass (low for me with this plane is 20ft). But who knows, this may be one of the last decent days of the year for us. :\

Wow go figure....49 degrees and 10mph winds and sunny skies...PERFECT flying weather for Chicago in October/November!

Got to fly my 30cc Su-26 today and also my 65" Vyper...SUPER FUN flights on the Vyper...lowest and slowest KE I've done so far! Also low inverted pass (low for me with this plane is 20ft). But who knows, this may be one of the last decent days of the year for us. :\

How close to Chicago are you? Lol, can I fly with y'all next time I'm up there? :D