• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

gyro

GSN Contributor
How does one get on the government teet? Since so many Americans voted for it I would like to try it out and see what is so great.......

Do we really need to get into politics here?

SteveT

Sorry I offended you my bad.

Chris, I don't think he was offended, and It's not his place to guide this thread.

This is the Guerrilla Squad's thread... if you guys want to politely discuss something, have at it. Just don't break the overall site rules.
And the site rules only disallow politics in the course of an "on-topic" discussion, and since this is an off-topic chat thread, it's technically not breaking any rules.

That said, I figure there are going to be approximately 50% off all Americans unhappy with how the elections turned out, so I'm sure someone will have a different opinion than yours.

-Gary

Last edited by a moderator:

ambientech

New to GSN!
Chris, I don't think he was offended, and It's not his place to guide this thread.

This is the Guerrilla Squad's thread... if you guys want to politely discuss something, have at it. Just don't break the overall site rules.
And the site rules only disallow politics in the course of an "on-topic" discussion, and since this is an off-topic chat thread, it's technically not breaking any rules.

That said, I figure there are going to be approximately 50% off all Americans unhappy with how the elections turned out, so I'm sure someone will have a different opinion than yours.

-Gary

Cool That is what I thought I just didn't want to cause any issues I am a nice guy

SteveT.

100cc
I was not offended, and forgot this was the Guerilla thread, so should not have said anything... and will refrain from making comments of that type...

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
What, you guys didnt vote for Obama?
:)

....from the top rope!

btw, nice to hear your spirits up and you having fun in the MXS video with Chris. Sounds like things are really going well with your healing

Manta

70cc twin V2
thanks Gary. I'm doing better a little along.Ill take it! My piriformis muscles still are giving me grief,but the Dr says thats gonna take a while to get them to calm down. But the nerve pain is so much better. PT tuesday was without pain meds. WOOT!! got through the whole routine and even added a heavier band and an exercise. Not too shabby.
If i dont hurt too bad when i get up in the morning,i wont eat any pain meds for pt tomorrow either.