• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Dave, how did the surgery go?

Can't tYpE tO gOOder, butt, iT wEnT weLL !! d: ) :clap: :grrreat: :thumbup: Morer deTaiLs LaTer ! :ecstatic: :popcorn:

IMG_20130315_202509.jpg

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Great news!
Oh Yeah, and I'm hApPy to be on the road to recovery ! :D :D Oh, and in case you can't make out the 'writing', I spelled HeLp ! on the middle finger (which had the trigger release done to iT) and on the thumb....'Me tOO !' :bouncy: Mr doc LoL'ed !!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Oh Yeah, and I'm hApPy to be on the road to recovery ! :D :D Oh, and in case you can't make out the 'writing', I spelled HeLp ! on the middle finger (which had the trigger release done to iT) and on the thumb....'Me tOO !' :bouncy: Mr doc LoL'ed !!

You seem excited, so I'm guessing things are going well so far?

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
You seem excited, so I'm guessing things are going well so far?

[Posted on the 'other thread']

So, this is the 2nd (surgery) on my rite (hand). Doc removed alot of scar tissue [from the 1st surgery] (which was interfering with the nerve), and did a release on my middle finger 'cause it was locking uP ! :eek: He also did steriod shots in both thumbs (which have hELped a bunch !).
The brusing is bothersum, but beTTer gO AwAy sOOner :D :D
I aPPreciate the prayers brother/S !!! :D