• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
While I'm typing, just waNNa say, I'll bE @ tT this Saturday morning...'bout 9:00 in da mourning ! :thumbup: :thumbup: GotTa sEE iF I can stiLL FLy ! :grrreat:
Anybody wanting to witness sum carnage....iT ain'T haPPening !!! :ecstatic::clap:

EDIT: [Weather PermiTTing !! ;)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Hopefully there will be no mourning going on... just hate it when a good plane meets with a premature death :D

Hope ya'll have fun none the less

The last time I tried to fLY, I lost sight of my mucho loved, garage sale 51 slick, behind a tall trEE. I'm sure you realize what I say next ? Kinda lOOked like blender chicken death dive !!! :veryshocked: :veryshocked: I tried to save iT, but it was to close to impact. Oh, and iT landed behind an 8', barbed wire fence ! I was able to snag the front of the meSS and drag iT over and up, and out with a long pole with a nail in the end :ashamed:

gyro

GSN Contributor
repoened at Dave's request. Was only closed due to inactivity and routine site maintenance. Happy posting!

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
repoened at Dave's request. Was only closed due to inactivity and routine site maintenance. Happy posting!

Niiiccccccccee !! :D :D :D *uPdatE* My 2nd surgery on the right hand is scheduled for 8:00 a.m. tomoRRow ! My basal thumb joint is toast & my surgeon recommended a trapeziumectomy (he removes a small bone). I had second thoughts as the bone can't be put back, so he's gonna give me a steroid shot. Then, he's gonna do a 'trigger' finger release ! And, yes, it's the middle finger ! ;)
Then, do sum more cuTTing on the carpal cartilage ! :D
I'm hoping this will resolve the pain and usage problems....for awhile at least !

WiLL Advise ! :thumbup: :thumbup:

-DaVe

Last edited by a moderator: