• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
You're a guerrilla.....so, that makes 2 ;) I couldn't make it.....had to help rescue a kitten from a tree,then cut the tree down and haul it to the re-cycle place, re-roof my home, replace the engine in my '98 F-150 !! I finished @ 1:00, but was so tired.....flopped down in my recliner and took a nap :rolleyes: :p ;)

The truth is, of course, my hands were bothering me too much and had to double up on the meds....the ones that warn against DRIVING....so, I didn't :(

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
You're a guerrilla.....so, that makes 2 ;) I couldn't make it.....had to help rescue a kitten from a tree,then cut the tree down and haul it to the re-cycle place, re-roof my home, replace the engine in my '98 F-150 !! I finished @ 1:00, but was so tired.....flopped down in my recliner and took a nap :rolleyes: :p ;)

The truth is, of course, my hands were bothering me too much and had to double up on the meds....the ones that warn against DRIVING....so, I didn't :(

Hope you're feeling better today Dave. Hang in there... surgery is coming! :eek:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
** HAM Radio Enthusiast ? **

Hey Y'aLL.....wondering if anyone has a HAM radio and would be willing to help out...locally, to relay messages in case of power outage in New Orleans ? ThX !!

-DaVe