• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gyro's for planes

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
I have a spektrum 9350 receiver with the as3x technology in it... I always keep the gyros off in it now, but when I got the receiver it did work very well in the wind and would make it look like you were a pro with knife edge passes and hovering. I have this receiver in my 50cc edge

-Rick-

100cc
I only get so many days to go flying, and so many of those days have been very windy around here. To much wind to have fun in, yes I can fly in wind but it kind of gets old just trying to fight the wind instead of having fun. Which is why I would like to try a gyro.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I only get so many days to go flying, and so many of those days have been very windy around here. To much wind to have fun in, yes I can fly in wind but it kind of gets old just trying to fight the wind instead of having fun. Which is why I would like to try a gyro.
The aura is a great one to try.

-Rick-

100cc
Ya, but it's a good thing I have Joe talking me through it cause so far I'm not having fun with the install of it.

JoeT

50cc
Hey, Rick. If you have a computer and internet access, I can configure it remotely for you using Skype. Worth a try.

-Rick-

100cc
Uumm ya, this thing in front of me seems to work! (Chuckle, chuckle!)

Could try that Joe. Guess I'll need to get Skype.

And not today...

JoeT

50cc
Uumm ya, this thing in front of me seems to work! (Chuckle, chuckle!)

Could try that Joe. Guess I'll need to get Skype.

And not today...

You don't need Skype, I can send you a link and all you need to do is accept. No need to install anything fancy.

I just need a time and date and I can send you a meeting request directly to your email, all you'd need to do is click the link.

-Rick-

100cc
I have my Flex Aura in and setup. Have had only 6 flights with it and I have to say that I'm impressed on how well it works! It sure takes fighting the wind right out of the picture. works amazingly well!! Still need to get the gains set right as I ran out of channels to make the gain adjustable while flying so add a bit more each flight.