Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 3.1M Sukhoi

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by 2robinhood, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

They generally are fine on HV but there's always going to be a wild card here and there that doesn't want to cooperate.

2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Was an older servo, no big loss. But I will disassemble it just because I'm curious. Thanks on the gears heads up.

3. dhal22

I am going to take a step daily come hell or high water. Power switch and ibec light installed.

. 20170527_203118.jpg

Joe Hunt, AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. dhal22

Tail Dragger RC wing connectors mounted. My other planes the connectors are loose. More room in the bigger Sukhoi so I tried this. Sorry about the blurred photo.

. 20170527_203125.jpg

Joe Hunt, AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. About time! haha Best 40% ARF going! You'll love it, David! Keep going!

dhal22 and pawnshopmike like this.
  6. dhal22

In between my son's baseball seasons, got that big cargo trailer, I gotta fly this thing some year. I'm going to take a step nightly on finishing this.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. dhal22

A step, any step is my goal so I bolted (velcroed) the ignition down today.

. 20170528_171907.jpg

Joe Hunt and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. dhal22

I'm still on the 1 step a day minimum plan. Worked on a couple of small things Memorial day then unboxed a wing bag I bought 2 or 3 years ago today.

. 20170530_201226.jpg 20170530_201135.jpg

pawnshopmike likes this.
  9. Keep going, David!

dhal22 likes this.
  10. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey David,

I started the same 1 step a day program you're on a week or so ago with my Jug. But when I lost my Kaos on Saturday when the transmitter battery decided to take a dump, it took all the wind out of my sails.

Your big Sukhoi is going to be AWESOME. . . :yesss:

dhal22 likes this.