Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by HRRC Flyer, Nov 20, 2017.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

If I didn't live five states away, I'd be there in a heart beat. . . . . :yesss:

js-rc, Alky6 and 49dimes like this.
  2. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

Just tuned in !! Happy thanksgiving everyone !! Another day closer to flying season, ha !! Well, maybe we will have a nice Indian summer up here !! Don't look like it's coming though.

49dimes likes this.
  3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    My Thanksgiving started Wednesday night with a family ritual practice meal. Mom who is now 88 makes a small Turkey so she can test her dressing and make sure it's right for Turkey day, so it was dinner with mom and dad. Tomorrow is the real thing with the whole family.

4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I just finished wrestling a 22 pounder into the roasting pan and into the oven. He put up a pretty good fight for a dead bird.;)

dhal22, 49dimes, HRRC Flyer and 3 others like this.
  5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Just got mine into the oven. It's only a 12 pounder but boy is it stuffed full of goodness. Spent all morning just making the stuffing......
    YUMMY!!!!:happy:

1123171204-00.jpg

6. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Happy Thanksgiving!

7. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I am so full.

js-rc, 49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  8. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I smoked mine. About 4.5 hours at 325 ish. Wrapped it half way through to cut back on smoke absorption.

. 20171123_111730.jpg 20171123_144222.jpg

9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Took the blanket off mine an hour before it came out the oven. Nice golden brown. Really moist and juicy bird and the stuffing with the gravy was a Homer :) (argh; turkeegraveeee; gurgle;gurgle and cornbread dressing whallalalahh.)

Who'd da thunk I could make this o_O.....It did not last long with only three eating! That SMOKED bird looked wonderlishus too!

Hope every one had a great day! I sure did.

10. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

AMEN to that. . . . . . . . . :yesss:

js-rc, Jetpainter and 49dimes like this.