Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Headcount

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Xpress, May 3, 2016.

1. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

OK who's going to Nall this year? I will be with Hitec Monday through Friday. Let's get a headcount :)

2. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

First time for me...hoping to be pulling out this Thursday and staying until they kick me out :)

3. Xpress

My first time as well. We're flying out of here on Sunday and we'll be at TTA Monday-Friday, then fly back the next Saturday.

Bartman likes this.
  4. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

Sweet....looking forward to meeting some new people! I think we need some GSN nametags with our screen names on there so we know who everyone is!

Xpress likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Will be there Monday afternoon till the end or rain my fourth time.

6. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Planning to spend Mothers' Day at home and then leave by 5am Monday to arrive by around 4pm. Staying through Saturday morning sometime

7. RJ 706

RJ 706 70cc twin V2

Short drive for me, so I will make it for a couple of days

8. Xpress

I will be the only long haired hippie sporting a Team Hitec shirt :cool:

thurmma, 49dimes and combat chicken like this.
  9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Pick me up on your way through VA.

10. Heading out Friday and have to head home Wednesday.

49dimes likes this.