Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Headcount

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Xpress, May 3, 2016.

1. I can't make it to Nall. But one of my Team Pilots will be there @Ryan Mowery. His name is Flyin Ryan Mowery and he is BADASS.

So @Bartman , if you see a good looking guy wearing around one of my jerseys, give him a turn on the Cub sticks. He'll make that thing do things no top wing plane should be able to do. :p If you have any doubts, just ask @Jetpainter.:way_to_go:

dhal22 likes this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

The best way I can describe Ryans flying is that every time I watch him fly, I want to take my airplane, pour what's left of the fuel in my jug on it and toss in a match. It's like wow, what's the point. ;)

3. That's one way to look at it.:lol2:

I just stare in awe and get inspired.:way_to_go:

Jetpainter likes this.
  4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Even your uncle Bill said something on the same line as me a few weeks ago, and Bill's a damn good pilot, waaaay better than me.;)

5. Bill is a natural at anything he puts his mind to. He's always been that way. Before he got into airplanes he was a bad ass r/c car driver. Won all kinds of races. Before that he was a monster on the motocross circuit. Before that he was a total badass at the drag strip. Before that he was a pretty damn good basketball player. Etc etc. Just a natural born athlete. You know that green Kia he drives sometimes? He painted that himself in a buddies garage. Ain't nothing that guy can't do. When he found Ryan or vise versa, it was only a matter of time before he was tearing up the skies.

Jetpainter likes this.
  6. +1 Ryan is a good dude. He's been in XFC before. He bought some mufflers for a 120 from me a while back and we talked on the phone for probably an hour. Very nice guy.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

will do!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  8. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

pawnshopmike likes this.