• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Header tape

DaleD

30cc
So, I've ordered just about every product recommended in this thread. Will complete building my EF91" Yak54 and provide some feedback and to how the flex header performs with all these new tricks applied.

thurmma

150cc
Ok guys, this may sound bad, but why are you using the tape? What purpose does it serve? This is an honest question looking for a reason to put the tape on my headers. I have the flex headers, but not the kind that I have seen. I have the ones that look like waves built into the header.

dle_170-header.jpg

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Ok guys, this may sound bad, but why are you using the tape? What purpose does it serve? This is an honest question looking for a reason to put the tape on my headers. I have the flex headers, but not the kind that I have seen. I have the ones that look like waves built into the header.

View attachment 45372
Yours will not need any tape to seal the flex portion. Most do. Are those DLE?