• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Montana

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Just wandered over here from that other site. I had a 5 year hiatus from flying and that place turned toxic! Looking forward to be able to talk RC and everything else without the nastiness!

Tim

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Hoosier06, I grew up straight across from you in the other upper corner of Indiana. Don't miss all that lake-effect snow!

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
I agree with everyone about the other site, couldn't believe how nasty some of the people were and just posting to cause trouble. I get in enough trouble on my own, I don't need to go looking for it!

I've got pretty thick skin, I hang out with the ProBro's as well, but at least there it's all in fun and not personal attacks!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Welcome and never take anything I say personal...:way_to_go:. Laughter is the best medicine. As a matter of fact...You don't have to listen to anything. Just read.:yesss: