• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Montana

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Not too bad, today would have been a beautiful flying day if not for the 40 mph winds! Nice and clear and sunny, balmy 16 F this afternoon! It is kind of rough since I was wearing a t-shirt around last week in beautiful fall weather!

Hoosier06, I grew up straight across from you in the other upper corner of Indiana. Don't miss all that lake-effect snow!

Not many around here know Missoula. When they travel through to Kalispell and Glacier National Park then they tell me how great it is out there in the mountains. I was a Grizzly football player from 1955 to 1959. Should have stayed there. Nice seeing you here.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Agreed, amazing how many people never leave their own state! We live on 93 N just north of I-90 and the summer tourist traffic going to Glacier NP is insane. After traveling all over the country for 22 years in the military and living in Alaska for 12 years, Missoula seemed like the logical place to settle down and retire. I'm a student at UM now, 3rd year. Love it here, although 3 degrees F walking to class this morning was a little rough!

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Agreed, amazing how many people never leave their own state! We live on 93 N just north of I-90 and the summer tourist traffic going to Glacier NP is insane. After traveling all over the country for 22 years in the military and living in Alaska for 12 years, Missoula seemed like the logical place to settle down and retire. I'm a student at UM now, 3rd year. Love it here, although 3 degrees F walking to class this morning was a little rough!
Its been a little cold up in Kalispell too. This cold weather hit fast!