Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey Guys,,, Rod here, from Reno

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rod Elliott, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Rod Elliott

Rod Elliott New to GSN!

Reno Nv.
    love to find great places to hang out and shop... I love RC... I fly planes and heli's..and even got a hopped up 5T... love the hobby/.. even will send a giant rocket from time to time...

033.JPG 004.JPG spacewalker 5 028.JPG 011.JPG 002.JPG IMG_0185 (2).JPG

2. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Looks like you've got some pretty cool stuff going on!
    :welcome:

3. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

:welcome: to GSN

4. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Nice fleet Rod....and Welcome to GSN. NICE Beaver (can't believe I said that to a guy)....is it a scratch-build? Please post some more pics of it...as well as others.

5. Welcome to GSN Rod! There is a wealth of knowledge here and a great member base. Enjoy your stay :)

6. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

Welcome Hot Rod.

BJ Swope

7. Welcome aboard!
    :welcome:

8. Yeah buddy! Awesome looking stuff. Welcome to GSN, Rod. Looking forward to hearing about all your scaled out cool toys this winter! :fist_pump:

9. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Welcome. Great to have you here.

10. Rod Elliott

Rod Elliott New to GSN!

Reno Nv.
    Thanks guys... good to be here.... winter project is a 40% Bill Hemphill Super Cub float plane... or amphib... lots of work on the floats,,but the rest is a breeze,....

Here is my latest vid of the rebuild on the Evil Spacewalker if you wanna watch..