• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey Guys,,, Rod here, from Reno

Rod Elliott

New to GSN!
Nice fleet Rod....and Welcome to GSN. NICE Beaver (can't believe I said that to a guy)....is it a scratch-build? Please post some more pics of it...as well as others.
the Beaver is a hanger-9 30cc.... I love that plane... flys like a dream with a VVRC 40cc twin...

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
Great Build / Re-build there Rod, fan of Spacewalker myself !!

which is the fabric that you used, if I may ask?

DSC07269.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Thanks guys... good to be here.... winter project is a 40% Bill Hemphill Super Cub float plane... or amphib... lots of work on the floats,,but the rest is a breeze,....

Here is my latest vid of the rebuild on the Evil Spacewalker if you wanna watch..

HELL YES! Reno Rob Rocks!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Les Perkins

New to GSN!
the Beaver is a hanger-9 30cc.... I love that plane... flys like a dream with a VVRC 40cc twin...
Hey Rod, been watching you brag about your Beaver on YouTube. GREAT JOB!!! Getting ready to get one myself & put the DLE40cc twin it AFTER I saw you had done the same. QUESTION??? Can you pass on some info where you got the landing lights?? I'd really love to do that to mine. I just joined this sight today because I watched your interview about the Beaver. Would love to get up with you if possible. Great group of planes in the hanger you got there. I LOVE giant scale & have been in it for over 40 yrs.

Rod Elliott

New to GSN!
Hey Les.. thanks for the words.. its a fun plane,, you'll love it... be ready to "Bash".. I'll be more than happy to help you if needed....
,in the video, at 4:25, It shows ya the lights. You have to make them "Happen" but well worth it...need anything, let me now..Rod