Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hostetler Cessna 336 Skymaster

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Patto, May 2, 2015.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

This is just terrible news. Nothing I can say going to make the hurt, anger and frustration go away. Best thing to do is either start another soon or forget it completely. Sorry to hear this :(. Just keep in mind and I believe you said it yourself....these plans design of yesterday are just that and were meant for circle flying and a careful roll or two. Big powerful Loops always alerted modelers back in the day if there "baby" was going to land in one piece. I have seen Bates, Hostetler, and many others fold the wing. My heart goes out to ya bro.

stangflyer likes this.