• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long before they notice ?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, looks like I struck a nerve. I just got three more points for posts that are almost two weeks old. I guess I won't be winning that 3DHS plane, or the cortex or the H-9 plane for my posts:running-lol:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Terryscustom;19953 wrote: Well, looks like I struck a nerve. I just got three more points for posts that are almost two weeks old. I guess I won't be winning that 3DHS plane, or the cortex or the H-9 plane for my posts:running-lol:

I dunno....maybe they're keep a tally of those points and the one with the most, "WINS"..... LOL Wouldn't that be sumthun...

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Terryscustom;19953 wrote: Well, looks like I struck a nerve. I just got three more points for posts that are almost two weeks old. I guess I won't be winning that 3DHS plane, or the cortex or the H-9 plane for my posts:running-lol:
You trouble maker.