• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long before they notice ?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well "they" are on full alert still as I got a point for offensive content in my signature because I used tinyurl.com to post a link to my viper build over here. They said "Please don't use your custom signature to circumvent our word filter."

So I forwarded it to JB and asked why they don't block rc universe and 3drcforums and reminded him that my threads have almost a quarter million views, so why should I post there with their immature conduct.

Is there a way to do a mass copy / save / delete of a persons posts on a public forum?

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I have thought about going in and deleting all of my old posts. Even with only 500 posts though it would take some time. I would bet that as soon as someone saw that going on, the user would be banned real quick.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yes, you could go in and delete all your posts. However, I am sure that there is some really useful information that may help someone at some point or another. I have read others make the same comment as well regarding deleting posts and such. Combined, those that "were" over there and are not any longer, still contributed in good and upstanding ways. If we did remove ourselves from over there, really, would we not be just lowering ourselves to the standards of a lesser intelligence and species?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
stangflyer;19676 wrote: Yes, you could go in and delete all your posts. However, I am sure that there is some really useful information that may help someone at some point or another. I have read others make the same comment as well regarding deleting posts and such. Combined, those that "were" over there and are not any longer, still contributed in good and upstanding ways. If we did remove ourselves from over there, really, would we not be just lowering ourselves to the standards of a lesser intelligence and species?

You are correct, I was thinking more of save / relocate posts. But, I guess I'll just start over.

Alky6

150cc
Ctrl c (copy) to ctrl. V (paste).

Or command if u r on a Mac.

Unfortunately that is probably the only way.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Terryscustom;19718 wrote: You are correct, I was thinking more of save / relocate posts. But, I guess I'll just start over.

No disrespect in any way Terry, but given your talents and amassed knowledge, you will be posting from now until GS becomes starships in the heavens. You better get to crackin' dude. LOL

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Terryscustom;19672 wrote: Well "they" are on full alert still as I got a point for offensive content in my signature because I used tinyurl.com to post a link to my viper build over here. They said "Please don't use your custom signature to circumvent our word filter."

So I forwarded it to JB and asked why they don't block rc universe and 3drcforums and reminded him that my threads have almost a quarter million views, so why should I post there with their immature conduct.

Is there a way to do a mass copy / save / delete of a persons posts on a public forum?

that's a good point, did they reply?

maybe we have a discrimination claim if they're selectively blocking links to our content? :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
stangflyer;19722 wrote: No disrespect in any way Terry, but given your talents and amassed knowledge, you will be posting from now until GS becomes starships in the heavens. You better get to crackin' dude. LOL

I'll be posting some hot fresh laser goodies later today!!!

Bartman;19725 wrote: that's a good point, did they reply?

No reply and I don't expect one. Last I heard from JB he wanted to call me on the phone to discuss keeping things rolling on FG and I kindly responded by telling him a phone conversation serves me no purpose.

LOL, roll on GSN!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Terryscustom;19734 wrote: I'll be posting some hot fresh laser goodies later today!!!

No reply and I don't expect one. Last I heard from JB he wanted to call me on the phone to discuss keeping things rolling on FG and I kindly responded by telling him a phone conversation serves me no purpose.

LOL, roll on GSN!!!

+1

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Terryscustom;19734 wrote: I'll be posting some hot fresh laser goodies later today!!!

LOL, roll on GSN!!!

Roll on GSN!

That would make a good sticker!