• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long before they notice ?

Mikeq

150cc
19602=12726-gsn.jpg
19602=12726-gsn.jpg

19602=12727-shirt.jpg
19602=12727-shirt.jpg

Just got the shirt and stickers this afternoon...thanks [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION]...I'll be sending you an 8X5 shortly...I think the decals look good on my Yak probably better than the shirt will on me...LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq;19602 wrote:
19602=12726-gsn.jpg
19602=12726-gsn.jpg

19602=12727-shirt.jpg
19602=12727-shirt.jpg

Just got the shirt and stickers this afternoon...thanks [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION]...I'll be sending you an 8X5 shortly...I think the decals look good on my Yak probably better than the shirt will on me...LOL

Sa-weeeet-ness!!!

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer;19647 wrote: Sa-weeeet-ness!!!

Yes it is....I'm going to order more...hope they do shirts in colors other than red.....nothing wrong with red but green, blue or even white would be good....hope they plan to do hats too....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq;19649 wrote: Yes it is....I'm going to order more...hope they do shirts in colors other than red.....nothing wrong with red but green, blue or even white would be good....hope they plan to do hats too....

Well shoot friend...... Order up plenty. I wear a lg. by the way. LOL

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer;19652 wrote: Well shoot friend...... Order up plenty. I wear a lg. by the way. LOL

I will...I wear a large also and I have learned from experience on 100% cotton shirts it's best to get it a size larger so when it shrinks in the dryer it should still fit....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq;19660 wrote: I will...I wear a large also and I have learned from experience on 100% cotton shirts it's best to get it a size larger so when it shrinks in the dryer it should still fit....

Good point....hee hee