• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I Need To Vent

3dplank

70cc twin V2
True dat. He is just trying to ruffle everyones feathers. He was the kid no one would play with. Just ignore his nonsense.

gyro

GSN Contributor
My interactions with KCV6 led directly to be not being on RCG any longer. Frank knows how to deal with guys like him, I'm sure Frank will handle it. Mark isn't kidding anyone anymore about who he is, and who he WORKS for.

Thanks for doing what you're doing Frank.

-G

Life is so short and precious to worry about such things ;)

When you tell your kids that you may die....you worry little about drama - especially on a forum....

Live and let live and be glad you can have an opinion that is somewhat more credible and more in line with most peoples thoughts than KCV6

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
It's been a couple years since I started this thread and I can honestly say that things are improving. Mentioning or suggesting buying something here in the USA does not bring on the hate like it used to. I know haters will always hate and there is no getting around that but it seems my message and the message of some others is beginning to sink in.

BTW, I do think we can build a Made in the USA model. As long as we overlook the fact that the balsa comes from Central America.

Anyone up for a little fun?

Frank

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
A USA made airframe is possible. Lasers and cnc equipment can be had fairly cheap. Builidng jigs so so the airframe could be built fast enough to provide a fair wage and profit. It could be done. It has been way to easy to pay a factory in china to up their quality control and build your design. Lower up front cost. It could be done for sure...