Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by pawnshopmike, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Elevator is ready to be hinged. I think I'm going to give Gorilla Glue a try. We'll see how it goes.

image.jpg

2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

No need to update the what beer did you drink today thread...............

49dimes, Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. I got the elevator hinged this evening. I ended up using 30 minute epoxy. Was too chicken to try the Gorilla Glue.

4. dhal22

Gorilla glue works for robart hinges but epoxy works better. I've tested Gorilla Glue with hinges and it was not strong enough for my like.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.:way_to_go:

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I have used it on smaller electrics with success but I think you made the right call here especially with that "surf board" wing ;).

Carry on Brave Soldier!:laughing:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. stangflyer, WMcNabb, AKNick and 4 others like this.
  8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

That's some :cool: accessory right there! And the orange color to contrast the blue fuse.....NICE!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

pawnshopmike likes this.
  10. dhal22

Gorilla glue for balsa to foam gluing is where it really shines.

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.