Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by pawnshopmike, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Nope. I've thought about it several times but never when I've had a scale handy. My guess is, with the added weight of the tow and cargo setup it's probably a pig for a 50cc. But with that huge wing it really doesn't matter much. All the old school Robinhoods where covered in fabric and dope then flown on a G38 or even a G23.

49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  2. Ahhh!! I've been so busy with the shop remodel that I missed your update! Congrats man!! Glad it flies good, now you get to have some fun with it :)

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Woohoo! Love the pic, what a beautiful field (and planes too, he,he). Congratulations on the successful maiden. Now, when are you going to tow a glider???

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Thanks for the kind words gents.

As for the glider, as soon as I find someone dumb enough to let me hook onto theirs.:D

49dimes, HRRC Flyer and Alky6 like this.
  5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Congrats! Soon as I get some new rubber I'm there! :D
    DSC00004.jpg

Jetpainter, pawnshopmike and Alky6 like this.
  6. Kelly don't you know you're not suppose to flaunt your wealth on the interests? :p

Jetpainter and 49dimes like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Well Mike.......Let me humble myself....."Honey" will fly me up then :cautious:. That way it won't look so conspicuous :ugh:.

teenplanewsb.jpg

8. Damn!

49dimes likes this.