• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have to remember to order some servo horns tomorrow. Be needing those real soon.
:concern:

You will forget to order the horns....:trance: You will forget to order the horns....

You are getting :sleeping: .....You are getting :sleeping:

Ok Ok.....I'm desperate. Looks like I'm going to get :beaten: on this build completion. So.......

Pictures NOT going to satisfy my HUNGER! I want VIDEO of the maiden flying around and dropping jelly beans! I would ask for a cheeseburger drop but after all I am practical :rolleyes:.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
It's not covered if we don't see pics.:gnashing:
Agreed. My antique phone takes crappy pics and I didn't have my ipad handy. I'll try to remember to snap a pic before work this morning.

Edit: Here's the pic.:way_to_go:

image.jpg

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
:concern:

You will forget to order the horns....:trance: You will forget to order the horns....

You are getting :sleeping: .....You are getting :sleeping:

Ok Ok.....I'm desperate. Looks like I'm going to get :beaten: on this build completion. So.......

Pictures NOT going to satisfy my HUNGER! I want VIDEO of the maiden flying around and dropping jelly beans! I would ask for a cheeseburger drop but after all I am practical :rolleyes:.

I lucked out Kelly! Got to digging around when I got to work this morning and found a stash of 1.5" arms.
:banana-dance:
I thought all I had in stock was 1" and 2".

image.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Umm....Mickey... What up wit da behemoth high wing banner draggin', sail plane tuggin, candy droppin', blue and orange plane? I am having withdrawls over here. I just "know" you have been working on it.....riiiiiiiggh"T"????
impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Umm....Mickey... What up wit da behemoth high wing banner draggin', sail plane tuggin, candy droppin', blue and orange plane? I am having withdrawls over here. I just "know" you have been working on it.....riiiiiiiggh"T"????
View attachment 98633
Slowly but surely bro. Over the weekend I started making up linkage for the tail feathers. Then realized I was out of carbon tube. I'll grab some from work today so I can finish that up. I also started on a carbon tray to mount the RX and battery. I'll post some pics as soon as I get something pic worthy.

Edit: Here's a little something to hold you over. Finished my pushrods for the tail. Carbon tube epoxied over 4-40 all-thread.

image.jpg

Last edited: