Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by pawnshopmike, Feb 21, 2017.

1. I have a Crack Camel and a Crack Fokker I need to build.

image.jpg image.jpg

49dimes, Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I've seen the Fokker fly. It is ridiculous insane fun. You will love it beyond your wildest dreams.

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

4. You are 100% correct. They are a blast! Wore out my first one.

stangflyer likes this.
  5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Hey mike when's the last time you wrung out that wild tiger.

6. It was early spring. Spent most of my free time this year in the shop working on this beast. Last time I took the Tiger to the field I didn't even unload it because the wind was gusting to 25mph. The Tiger flys awesome but it don't like the wind that's for sure.

BalsaDust likes this.
  7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Mike, the airplane looks great. Hopefully I'll get to see it in person sometime.:yesss:

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Well chopchop. I will be building another soon. The first one I built for a local buddy before I built yours met its demise a couple weeks ago. Lost radio contact. Found it a mile away in a corn field destroyed.

stangflyer likes this.
  9. Thanks bro. If it survives Rolla this weekend I'm sure you'll get to see it sometime.:D

Jetpainter likes this.
  10. Bum deal.:(