• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe "Cool Hands" Smith Working With Redwing RC

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks for chiming in joe! I've watched your videos and how to's for the duration that I've been flying.

You and jake-o the snake-o should get together and fly. IMHO I think he is the best pilot I have ever seen in person. And you're the best I've seen online. Make it happen at the Omaha corn huck. That would be totally awesome. This I beg of you both, and will bow down and kiss the ground you two walk on-if it ever happens. If not, well I may feel an endless pain and sadness. Possibly resentful feelings too. You wouldn't want that on your consciousness, would ya??

I hope the 100cc project has a straight leading edge...if you get my pun.

I've been holding out as I do not buy many airframes. I've only bought 4 new. all the rest have been hand downs so to say. All of them are still flying today except for one that had a short life due to iffy batteries. I'm excited to see what Tim and company develop in the future. Oh and Tim, you're da bomb.

Robbins

Hmm, Joe Smith in Iowa? Have you ever been to Iowa Joe? I think you'd like it!

Attachments

• rw extra.jpg
    rw extra.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Huckfestupload2%2023.jpg
    Huckfestupload2%2023.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 305

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys - thanks for all the great comments! We are very excited to see this bloom into awesome products for you all!

Also start thinking where we should hold some Redwing Throw Downs and give us your opinions!

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Hey guys - thanks for all the great comments! We are very excited to see this bloom into awesome products for you all!

Also start thinking where we should hold some Redwing Throw Downs and give us your opinions!
Daytona Beach!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor

Council Bluffs, IA- Sioux Falls, SD