• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe "Cool Hands" Smith Working With Redwing RC

Southern California! Could arrange our clubs field.

Robert

Hey guys - thanks for all the great comments! We are very excited to see this bloom into awesome products for you all!

Also start thinking where we should hold some Redwing Throw Downs and give us your opinions!

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
This past July I spent three days in Port Murray NJ watching Joe fly and it was amazing.
He's truly a nice, and regular guy.

One thing about watching him fly is that you get a sense for how an airframe performs, and that's what most
of us want to know.

It's kind of like, well, the airplane will do it, now it's up to me.
It will be interesting to see how a different line of airframes fly.

Good luck Joe and Redwing.

gyro

GSN Contributor
True and really good to see but I am guessing Joe could make a HobbyKing look good. I am so glad he has hooked up with RW though.

Ray, it's a good plane. I fly mine with confidence down low, and really enjoy it.
It's just as stable as the other top 50-60cc planes out there.... I've had them too.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Sioux Falls.

West river gets the huckfest, or whatever ya call em now.

Bahhhhhhh!

And Eric, I was thinking of where they have lifelight, we could have a lifeflight??

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Sioux Falls.

West river gets the huckfest, or whatever ya call em now.

Bahhhhhhh!

And Eric, I was thinking of where they have lifelight, we could have a lifeflight??
Hells yeah. They have tons of room there that isn't being used.