• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall!!! May 11th-18th 2013

Just let me know a color and I'll put it aside for you guys. I was hoping you'd be down so i could meet you this year

we love joe nall. stayed the entire week last year with the whole family. this year we may just be there wed-sat depending on evan's school schedule. look forward to meeting you. we will buy whatever color you have but i like the bright colors and i'm not afraid to fly a pink plane unlike some of my buddies :)

coreman

50cc
we love joe nall. stayed the entire week last year with the whole family. this year we may just be there wed-sat depending on evan's school schedule. look forward to meeting you. we will buy whatever color you have but i like the bright colors and i'm not afraid to fly a pink plane unlike some of my buddies :)

I would prefer you tell me a color, Orange is nice, the green is bright... I took 10 to the WRAM show last weekend and they sold in the first 4 hours. I'm not sure how many I will be able to get made for it after doing Toledo and SEFF in April. I figure I'll be pretty depleted. I will get set up in the vendor area probably on thursday and stay the full event

I would prefer you tell me a color, Orange is nice, the green is bright... I took 10 to the WRAM show last weekend and they sold in the first 4 hours. I'm not sure how many I will be able to get made for it after doing Toledo and SEFF in April. I figure I'll be pretty depleted. I will get set up in the vendor area probably on thursday and stay the full event

Green sounds great!

Never been to the Nall but kinda plannin one goin this year maybe not even to fly even though Id like to but it scares me goin to deal that big the first time and try to get my planes worked over there to fly. Probably no big deal though huh? Like how do you do it just stick your camper or whatever on the club grounds for the whole week?

you have many options ...you can just park your rv in a place that you like ( first come first serve ) location , or you set up camp with your tents anywhere .. Nall is an UN Real experience for your first time , you will walk around for the first day in amazement .. but just remember one thing , we are just one big family .. everyone is there to help .. been going for the past 7 years with my son , we LOVE it .. the only event better in my book is the Youth Masters .. but I may be a little biased in that