Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Week 2016, May 7-14

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Bartman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Where's the pics and video of Nall?

rcbobp and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Thank you very much! The first flight I did with that banner I did the first low and slow pass down the flight line and I heard the announcer guy saying to give Mr Pat a round of applause as appreciation for all he does. That was nice. :)

Pistolera, Alky6, thurmma and 5 others like this.
  3. Very cool!!

4. Wish I could have been there. Had to leave early Wednesday morning so missed out. Had a great time with @ChickenBalls @emtp275 @Paul Puszynski Pepe, and my son the 5 days there. Saw some great flying and nice birds. When my son returns from ng drill next week I'll load some pic's he took.