Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale JTEC 1/3 Scale Taylorcraft

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by myfivezees, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Added wing numbers. Hoping to maiden tomorrow evening weather permitting.

Attached Files:

kork and Jetpainter like this.
  2. fencelake

fencelake 70cc twin V2

Looks awesome! Congrats! Have a great flight! Hope you can video or photo!

3. Killer job man. Love the rush of flying something you built vs. assembled.

4. Well after a very long time I finally got to maiden my Taylorcraft. It flies beautifully. Very gentle and predictable. A fellow club member did the maiden flight. The video with the smoke on was my first flight. What an awesome airplane!!!!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

Congrats!! I want to build one still!

Man I wish we had a grass field like that!

6. Thanks camss69. Nothing like the thrill of that first flight of something that you built from scratch. We are very lucky to have such a great flying field. 850 foot runway.

7. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Congratulations!!

I've certainly enjoyed following your build.

8. Congrats! Nice job bro:way_to_go:

9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

+1 to that comment...........:way_to_go:

10. Now that I have a number of flights on the T-craft, I decided to begin adding a few more scale details to more closely replicate the full scale. Cowl painting tomorrow evening weather permitting.

Attached Files: