• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

bruceman

50cc
wow! I'm humbled by your interest in the Carbon EDGE. I will answer all of your questions and start a thread to give everyone a better perspective of what has gone into this plane. I'm at work right now, but later tonight I'll posts answers to your questions. Carbon Fiber is definitely a different media to work with, but this material is amazingly strong and when done properly it has a beautiful result. Some of the carbon fiber is for strength, some is for aesthetics.

Stay tuned

amstd7

70cc twin V2
We didn't get to make it this year, hopefully next year there will be another, and we will make it, from all the positive feedback you guys are posting, I'm really feeling kind of sick LOL!

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
A couple I did tonight. Still no internet :(
DSC_0845.JPGDSC_0878.JPG

SnowDog

Austin those are awesome shots! Get to a Starbucks or a panera bread out there somewhere and post some more!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Ok - finally had a little time to get some more photos posted...man what a busy week.

P1217566.JPG P1217570.JPG P1217569.JPG P1217568.JPG P1217567.JPG P1217563.JPG P1217565.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: